Sorry aku malas taip semula. Sila clik jee lick kat bawah.
1. Wash your hands well with soap and water.
2. Gather your supplies.
3. Measure out 32 ounces (4 cups) of tap water. Pour into the clean pan.
4. Boil water for 15 minutes with the lid on the pan. Remove from heat.
5. Using a sterile measuring spoon, add ½ teaspoonful of baking soda to the
6. Your doctor may prescribe one of several strengths. Measure bleach
according to the chart and add to the water also:
7. Place the solution in a sterile jar. Close it tightly with the sterile lid. Cover the entire jar with aluminum foil to protect it from light.
8. Throw away any unused portion 48 hours after opening. Unopened jars can be stored for one month after you have prepared them.
Label the jar with the date and time you made the solution.